About the job
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
· Design & development of Packaging for Automotive
· Designing of Packaging material with the help of Solid works/AutoCAD/Artioscad (Oneway & Returnable Packaging)
· KLD & Artwork development for New Packaging.
· Vendor development & Management.
· Packaging quality adherence.
· Bench marking of packaging material for Automotive.
· Sampling, trial and execution of packaging materials.
· Packaging Material standardization.
· Cost effective Packaging material developments.
· Coordination in developing some new design packaging with coordinating with stakeholders.
· Troubleshooting of existing Packaging design and sizes.
· Packaging ZBC calculation
· Implementation of EPR guidelines as per Govt. regulatory terms.
· Postgraduate from IIP is must
What distinguishes you:
· 1-2 years of experience in Packaging Design & Development in Automotive indus.
· Accurate, precise and self-initiated working style.
· Proactive attitude, efficient problem-solving skills.
· Analytical thinking.
· Advantage: experience in Automotive & Warehousing Packaging, knowledge of Packaging documentation, Packaging Cost Calculation, and basics of logistics processes.
· Good communication skill.
· 3D solid Modelling & Part Assembly is must.