Company Overview: This company is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and commercializes innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. Its goal is to transform and simplify care for people with life-threatening illnesses around the world. Over the past two decades, it has grown to become one of leading companies in its field.
Position Overview: The Packaging Engineer II Packaging Engineer II will support Commercial Packaging Operations at the headquarters. location of this company. He, or she will work with staff from other functional areas to meet complex project deliverables such as new product launches or start-up of new manufacturing/packaging sites. Works on non-routine to somewhat complex problems, requiring evaluation of multiple factors before taking action.
- Ensures an uninterrupted commercial product supply.
- Interfaces with production sites to improve/optimize current production processes/recommend.
- Coordinates to ensure product meets regulatory, performance, and cost requirements.
- Contributes to technical investigations and assessment of deviations particularly as related to data generation/gathering and analysis.
- Works with manufacturing sites to define requirements for master batch records.
- Supports the preparation of documents for Regulatory filings.
- Interfaces with vendors to develop alternate designs of packaging components and translate into actionable specs.
Education: A Bachelor of Science or MS degree in Packaging Engineering or equivalent
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2-4 or more years of relevant industry experience. Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required. Will works on non-routine to somewhat complex problems, requiring evaluation of multiple factors before taking action.
Skills and Experiences:
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of typical computer applications.
- Exposure to statistical analysis/basic knowledge of tools
- Audit and Investigation Skills, Report Writing Skills
- Working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- Posted: 290 day ago
- Job poster: admin
- Industry: Engineering
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Job function: Engineering
- Compnay Name: Quality Search
- Website: Quality Search