Required Post Graduate diploma in Packaging from IIP or reputed Institute and followed by a Degree in Management from a reputed institute will be preferred.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in Sourcing / Packaging Development will be preferred.
Good understanding of the pharmaceuticals industry and supply chain function. Basic knowledge of packaging material ( i.e. Paper, Plastic, Metal & Glass etc.) . Good skills in MS office applications like Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of SAP R/3 is desirable.
The role involves handling Sourcing & procurements of primary and secondary packaging material for BFRoW market. The role offers various challenging opportunities like strategy building for packaging, vendor development, negotiations and lead time optimization etc.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with networking skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic about taking on new tasks
- Posted: 357 day ago
- Job poster: avinashkt
- Industry: Engineering
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Job function: Engineering
- Compnay Name: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Website: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories