The concerned candidate should have Diploma from Indian Institute of Packaging or should have relevant experience in Packaging Development for at least 3 -5 years.
- Candidate will be responsible for developing layouts for packaging components like cartons, blisters and change part required for blister packing machine.
- He should also be familiar with design and graphics of the packaging components, text matters, braille, Pharmacode, Barcode requirements on packaging components.
- Candidate should also be familiar with product information leaflet and have had experience in OTC/FMCG (MUST) and Pharmaceutical launches.
- He or she should be familiar with structured product labelling for India submissions.
- Candidate should be able to verify the adequacy of text matter with regulatory standards.
- Candidate should be preferably from MNC.
New addition: Candidate should be from Food Packaging background instead of Pharma Packaging background
- Posted: 632 day ago
- Job poster: Shubhra
- Industry: Other
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Job function: Other
- Compnay Name: Nutraceutical company
- Website: Nutraceutical company