A $4 Billion multiplatform Consumer Goods company is seeking a Senior Packaging Engineer to join their growing team. The Senior Packaging Engineer will lead design and improvement initiatives for all packaging products within a CAD/CAM environment. Through a strategic approach, the Senior Packaging Engineer will be responsible for investigating, evaluating, specifying, implementing and developing new packaging with optimum manufacturing efficiencies under minimal supervision.
Senior Packaging Engineer will be responsible for:
- Design product packaging using a CADD system. This would include any and all parts of the product packaging, clear pack, cardboard, foam etc. and to ensure all packaging is meeting requirements
- Provide technical leadership to Packaging Engineers and Supplier Engineers to be sure designs meet design CTQ’s, design specifications and test requirements.
- Identify and implement cost reduction relative to methods, materials, equipment improvements etc. and provide Packaging Engineer leadership to project teams.
- Write design and test specifications to support continuous improvement of our packaging standards.
- Create packaging specifications. Create comprehensive test plans and evaluate design concepts to insure packaging will meet customer needs.
The following skill set is desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineering with 0-3 years’ experience in Packaging Engineering.
- Experience in a high volume consumer goods, food beverage, cosmetics, manufacturing environment preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of CAD drafting and Auto CAD, Pro E acceptable, Artios CAD Preferable
- Effective PC skills required, Excel, Word, Power Point MS Project.
- Posted: 10 day ago
- Job poster: admin
- Industry: Engineering
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Job function: Engineering
- Compnay Name: DSJ Global
- Website: DSJ Global