- Manage and expand existing business.
- Maintain existing relationships while developing and identifying new opportunities.
- Develop and secure relationships with potential new customers to profitably grow sales.
- Develop sales plan / forecast with the Vice President of Sales
- Work closely with internal management.
- Candidates must have experience selling to at least one of the following markets: healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical, OTC.
- The ideal candidate will have been selling; folding cartons, thermoformed products, and/or contract packaging services for a minimum of 5 years
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills including oral, written and presentation.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work from home.
- Travel, as required.
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Posted: 33 day ago
- Job poster: admin
- Industry: Engineering
- Experience: 3 - 5 years
- Job function: Engineering
- Compnay Name: Harkins Smith & Associates
- Website: Harkins Smith & Associates